Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight Sex Videos

Straight Sex Videos

Alina Lopez - Practice Makes Her Purrrrfect (2k)

File: Alina Lopez - Practice Makes Her Purrrrfect (2k).mp4
    Size: 620582595 bytes (591.83 MiB), duration: 00:38:58, avg.bitrate: 2123 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 129 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1990 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

https://rg.to/file/bb138fd8f56bafb312a09187bd66aaf2

Alina is a soccer star getting ready to try out for the college team. Her coach is helping her put in extra practice to get ready. When the tough-love coaching style ends up leaving her insecure and uncertain, Coach Keiran tries a different approach. Seeking to balance her mind and body, Alina acts on her raging hormones and pushes the boundaries to see just how far her coach will go to help her succeed.

Blowjob (POV),Brunette,Cheating,Couples Fantasies,Latina,Natural Tits,Sports,Work Fantasies

Monique Alexander - Secret Anal Desires (2k)

File: Monique Alexander - Secret Anal Desires (2k).mp4
    Size: 579973778 bytes (553.11 MiB), duration: 00:36:33, avg.bitrate: 2116 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2048 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/61d40fa432f58265a5aed887d1955d7c

Since her husband started his new business last year, Monique has had hardly any time with him. She has found ways to keep busy but in the end they have only been distractions. However, this weekend has been different. When he takes charge of the situation, Monique has her suspicions that he knows what she has been up to, and she is about to get her punishment.

Anal, Panking, Redhead, Pile Driver, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, ATM, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Big Tits

Coco Vandi - Mom Helps Hurt Son Bathe

File: Coco Vandi - Mom Helps Hurt Son Bathe.mp4
    Size: 605320818 bytes (577.28 MiB), duration: 00:56:57, avg.bitrate: 1417 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 1282 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://rg.to/file/9963e132602168331b807b5c7ecbedb3

Part 1
    I love skate boarding but the other day i broke both my wrist, my mom had to come to the hospital to pick me. when we got home mom was really cool with what happened and just let me lay down to rest for the night. the next day my mom took really good care of me but later on in the night mom came in and said i needed to shower. we talked about it and i told her that i couldn't shower and risk getting my bandages wet. she said a bath then but i wont be able to even hold the soap so i would need help and dad is out of town for work. mom thought about it for a minute but then decided she would be the one to help me take a bath. she filled the tub up for me and when i cam into the bathroom she told me to strip, now i felt a little weird about being naked in from of my mom but she insisted. so i got naked and then got into the tub facing away from my while she washed my backside, i was really nervous but kinda turned on at the same time. after a little while she told me to turn around so she could do my front, i did and she started scrubbing me down. then the moment of truth came and mom said she had to wash everything, i said hell no but mom wasn't having it and that's when she put her hands on my cock! i just stood there while mom worked hers soft soapy hands all over my cock and balls and wow did it feel good. when she was done she rinsed me and helped me dry off. she said we were gonna do this again tomorrow night and i cant wait!

Part 2
    Yesterday my mom had to help me with a bath because i hurt my hands and couldn't get them wet. Being naked in front of my mother was weird at first but it kinda turned me on. today my mom woke me up for my bath and told me she was gonna change into a bathing suit since her clothes got wet last time. when mom finished my back she told me to turn around and it happened, my cock was rock hard. i had a boner because i hadn't jerked off since the accident and also because my mom looked hot in her baiting suit. she seemed a little uncomfortable but tried to do her best about giving me advice but everything she said wouldn't help me right now. so i looked my mom in the face and asked her if she could help, she was a little nervous but she agreed. my sexy mom in a black bikini jerked me off and it felt amazing , i cant wait for bath time tomorrow!

Part 3
    It was time for my bath and my mom came into my room to wake me up. when she walked in she was wearing a sexy slinky black robe and it kinda caught me off guard. she told me that she just got home from work and wanted to get my bath over with. so we got started, after she finished my back i turned around in the tub with a ragging boner, mom looked at it and i said sorry. i asked if she could help me like she did yesterday, she was hesitant but agreed. when i hadn't cum right away she told me she was tired and wanted to speed things up, she wanted to know if there was anyway to help me cum faster. i asked her if she could take her top off and maybe throw in a little dirty talk? to my surprise she agreed, with my topless mom stroking my cock and talking dirty it didn't take me long to cum at all!

Part 4
    Today my mom came in to give me a bath, i asked if she was gonna still help like she did yesterday and she said she would but she didn't seem to happy about it. after she finished washing my backside she had me turn around so she could wash my front. she tried to ignore the boner i had but eventually she decided we should take care of it. she said she had a really long day and wanted to get it over with quickly, i said ok she started stroking my cock. watching my topless my jerk me off was amazing but i wanted to see what else i could get her do to so i held off from coming. after a couple minutes i could tell my mom was getting irritated, she asked if there was anything else she could do to speed it up. i asked if she would be ok with me humping her butt, you know like slide my dick up and down her oiled ass. she looked unhappy but in the end she agreed. i slide my dick up and down my moms ass until i busted a nut. im looking forward to bath time tomorrow.

Part 5
    so my mom came in to help me with my bath like normal and after she finished my backside she told me to spin around like normal. my mom has gotten pretty comfortable with bathing me and she even does it topless, which is just awesome! so my mom was washing my front and then we decided it was time for my daily release, so my mom started jerking me. after a few minutes my mom asked if there was anything else we could do to speed things up, she also said we couldn't do what we did yesterday because it was to messy. (yesterday she let me slide my dick up and down her lubed ass crack) i told her i was scared to ask and she just said spit it out. i said she could maybe use her mouth to help me finish faster, she stopped what she was doing and just stared at me. then she agreed and start sucking my cock, i actually came in my beautiful topless mothers mouth!

Part 6
    So today i got my wraps off of my hands and im all healed up! my mom brought me home from the doctors and we had a little small talk and i told how much i was gonna miss bath time and she laughed. then i worked up the courage and asked if she could help me out 1 more time as a goodbye bath time fun. she looked at me and said get on the bed! mom did a sexy strip tease then got me naked and sucked me off. then she straddled me and rode my cock till she came on it, then i stood on the side of the bed and pounded her missionary style. she was screaming so loud i thought the neighbors would heir! for the big finish i fucked her doggy and filled her up with my nut!

Mandy Flores - Mom and Son IV - Home From College

File: Mandy Flores - Mom and Son IV - Home From College.mp4
    Size: 251132681 bytes (239.50 MiB), duration: 00:21:14, avg.bitrate: 1577 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 159 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1410 kb/s, 90000.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/77bd2103eb643efc82c04871e77c68b9

There is a knock at the door..my son shows up unexpected and I can hardly contain my joy. You've been away at college, I figured you would stay with friends for the summer break. I give you a big hug and kisses. We go into the living room to catch up. You notice that Im still wearing my wedding ring. Your Father recently divorced me for a younger woman and you haven't been talking to him because of it. "Mom, why are still wearing your ring?" Im embarrassed, not sure what to say. I hide it on my finger. "You couldn't understand honey, 20 years I loved that man. Its hard to let go and with you gone, I'm just so lonely." You tell me that all your friends think Im a total MILF and I'll get a ton of guys tripping over themselves to be with me, you'll see. "Oh honey, that is so sweet of you, thank you." "Well, Im sure you are tired from you're long trip, we can catch up later."

You are taking a shower and I come in to give you a towel. "Sorry honey, I remembered there was no towels in here." Its your Mom, it doesn't really faze you that she can see you through the glass shower doors. Normally I wouldn't notice you in the way that I just did right before I go to leave. I catch a glimpse of your wet naked body and stop to look. Oh my god, what am I doing? I leave quick before you notice me staring...

Its later in the evening and you have been resting in your old room. I keep finding myself making excuses to go into your room. Maybe he's thirsty, hungry..lonely too? Im confused about my feelings...I just cant help myself...I should have known better when I needed to fix myself up before visiting you..I knock on your door.."Honey, you sleeping?" You invite me in. You were just reading.

I lay down with you joking about how we used to share the "big bed" while dad was out of town. I really miss those days. I ask if I can stay with you tonight and you know how sad I am and you tell me "Of course mom." I ask you about your relationship and you tell me how your girlfriend just dumped you...too. "Guess we have that in common mom." I tell you not to worry, you are such a handsome young man. I start to feel you up, commenting on good of shape you are in. I remove my robe to show you how I've been working out a little bit and maybe we can do some sessions together. Im flirting with you but you dont object because you begin to stare are my legs and cleavage. You never noticed how hot your mom really was. I turn over to get comfortable, back up to lightly spoon with you. I bump up against your erection and get embarrassed. I know that is my fault and what was I thinking. "Im sorry, I dont what Im doing, Im really confused." I go to leave but you stop me. You tell me its okay and you pull back the covers. I stare at your large erection in your boxers. You touch it and look at me. (featuring Mandy Flores)

I know its wrong and we shouldn't continue, but I cant help myself and I give in....

MILF, Mom, Son, Handjob, POV, Blowjob, Cumshot

Vera - Modeling Audition

File: lang.17.09.19.vera.modeling.audition.mp4
    Size: 1716887884 bytes (1.60 GiB), duration: 01:12:01, avg.bitrate: 3179 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2980 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/2e31ed2773517779e80fda74d1d548fb

We will admit. Cute blondes wearing pink have greater chances to make it to our audition process. That's because our main Producer has a thing for blondes. But what about pink? Well, in the case of our next Model - a cute 21 year old who saw our "MODELS WANTED" ad - there was no way for us to know she would come over wearing pink. except for the fact that ALL of her submission selfies were of her in a pink outfit. As it turns out, she DID wear pink at her test photoshoot with us, and she looked as hot as in her seflies. So hot that our Producer was "taken" by her sex appeal, and literally had trouble breathing (at least, that's what we heard). But if this new girl is so perfect for Modeling in the TEEN category. why did she get fucked during her photoshoot?

Lingerie Modeling / Nude Modeling
    Female Masturbation / Toys
    Cock Stroking
    Cock Sucking
    Rimming
    Pussy Fucking
    Creampie

Kenzi 3 - Modeling Audition

File: lang.17.10.03.kenzi.3.modeling.audition.mp4
    Size: 2042251317 bytes (1.90 GiB), duration: 01:25:16, avg.bitrate: 3194 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2995 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/6df5dd868b704e65b23ad136e87acb7a

Saying our next Model is a cutie pie is an understatement. Look at how cute she looks with her peach tank and her beach sandals. Teen girls like her are very popular in the Modeling industry because they fit perfectly the school girl fashion movement. As it turns out, our next recruit just turned 18 a couple months ago, and just so happened to have seen our "MODELS WANTED" ad on social media. Needless to say, her submission selfies hit home with our Producers, and her invitation for a test photoshoot was sent out quickly. As she entered our studio, she appeared more calm than most, which was surprising because she had only done a few photoshoots. Could she be a natural? Absolutely! Watch her strike poses after poses - with the most amazing grace. Wow, she is a smash hit! But did she really have to get fucked by our Producer in the studio?

Cock Stroking
    Cock Sucking
    Rimming
    Creampie
    Swallowing

Vienna - Modeling Audition

File: lang.17.10.30.vienna.modeling.audition.mp4
    Size: 1976086888 bytes (1.84 GiB), duration: 01:23:01, avg.bitrate: 3174 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2976 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/70ab9679a603a119be57644f2f9e3b7b

And she struck again.. the "blonde obsession" hovering over our website is here again. This time, we have an 18 year old blonde entering our studio. She wears a neon pink tank with sparkling emblems. The reason she is here today: she saw our "MODELS WANTED" ads in the local weekend newspaper. Her interest in becoming a Model has driven her to apply for a test photoshoot, and her application was approved by our Producers. She seemed shy and reserved during the intro - which surprised our Producer, who was expecting something different. As she starts posing though, we discover a side of her not typical for a teenager. She has grace, and class. Now, our Producer has no choice but to change his mind. This may be gold after all. But did she really have to get fucked by him in the middle of the photoshoot?

Cock Stroking / Cock Sucking
    Pussy Fucking
    Rimming
    Creampie

Hanna - Modeling Audition

File: lang.17.11.07.hanna.modeling.audition.mp4
    Size: 1946583991 bytes (1.81 GiB), duration: 01:21:14, avg.bitrate: 3195 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2997 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/b4b48d95df9ad6ef63f5e44125043fab

When it's time to book Models for our test photoshoots, we have a lot of different things to consider. It becomes hard to choose, but we usually end up selecting girls who have the most "potential". But that's a little bit of a vague term. And what kind of potential are we talking about? Namely the "marketable" kind - that is potential to be booked for real jobs. It goes without saying that 18 year old girls have a lot more chances to get booked because they can fit in the booming TEEN category. In the case of our next Model, an 18 year old blonde from Georgia, we had a lot of hopes for her to be placed. When she submitted her pictures, after seeing our "MODELS WANTED" ad, she was skeptical as to how we could help her. Thankfully our Producer was able to convince her to stop by for a test photoshoot. That was a good move on his part because she ended up having a natural talent as a Model. It was just obvious from the very first pose she struck. Our Producer is more than pleased. He is convinced. But, was there a reason for her to get fucked by him during the shoot?

Pussy Fucking
    Creampie

Tara - Modeling Audition

File: lang.17.11.14.tara.modeling.audition.mp4
    Size: 2115485256 bytes (1.97 GiB), duration: 01:28:22, avg.bitrate: 3192 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2994 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/e7e400032338780987f34a67c47c5e8d

It's been a lot of Teens lately, but this week we definitely do NOT have one in the studio. Our new recruit is 32 years old, and she is one of the sexiest girl we have ever auditioned. This super sexy brunette saw our "MODELS WANTED" ad on social media and wasted no time to apply. She knew she was going to be in Los Angeles for a few days, so she was hoping to be selected for a test photoshoot with us. She did. Our Producer welcomed her in the studio on a warm day of fall, where she displayed her natural sense of style. What a hottie this girl is!!! Our Producer is astonished. Her sex appeal is through the roof, and he begins thinking about all the jobs we could book her for. That will be huge! But, did she really have to get fucked in our studio?

Rimming
    Pussy Fucking
    Creampie

Jericha Jem - Father's Lust

File: Jericha Jem - Father's Lust.mp4
    Size: 948289643 bytes (904.36 MiB), duration: 00:15:19, avg.bitrate: 8255 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 8114 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://rg.to/file/746b7ba8a7a291139d6559fb6a57ad2e

Daddy please... We can't... But Daddy I have a boyfriend, please stop... You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that Daddy... Yes please, yes I promise I'll be a good girl for you Daddy. I'll do whatever you say....

Daddy's Girl, Blowjob, Big Tits, Submissive Sluts, Cheating, Brunette, Cumshot, POV