Page 38 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight Sex Videos

Sarai Not Sorry

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Sarai Not Sorry.mp4
    Size: 333998370 bytes (318.53 MiB), duration: 00:26:28, avg.bitrate: 1683 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 1549 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content

My girlfriend Sarai was washing the dishes so I approached her with my camera out. I was eager to tease her since she's just so cute when she's cleaning up the house. I was feeling really horny and always wanted to fuck her on camera. Sarai wanted me to help her clean but I just wanted to give her a hard time about how she's always trying to get me to pick up after myself. I couldn't help but stare at her massive tits from underneath her sexy white top. I really wanted Sarai to just drop to her knees and wrap those massive tits around my thick dick! After getting her to giggle a few times while making herself some lunch, Sarai got less and less annoyed by the fact that I don't help her clean. And after this hangry lady got some food in her, she was ready for dessert--and a good dicking! Sarai finally flashed me and my camera her beautiful big breasts, then I fingered her tight pussy before she gave me one of her classic sloppy blowjobs with her superb dick sucking lips! I pounded her dripping wet pussy all over the living room couch, proof that I do give into her needs sometimes! I still won't do the dishes or help her clean up because I much rather watch her clean up as she bends high and low, teasing her tempting body! Looks like I'm not sorry, Sarai!

Amateur, Couples Fantasies, Brunette, Tanlines, Shaved, Sex, Finger Banging, Cum Shot, Masturbation, Latin, Teen (18-19), Blowjob - POV, Missionary - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Kitchen

Kenzie Reeves - Anal Confession

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: t.18.01.31.Kenzie.Reeves.mp4
    Size: 369350991 bytes (352.24 MiB), duration: 00:43:27, avg.bitrate: 1133 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 999 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content

Kenzie is starting college and for extra cash, she housesits for her hot neighbor - someone that she has fantasized about for a while now. His marriage isn't the happiest and after arriving for another of their housesitting jobs, she finds that his wife has gone, leaving him alone. After he tells her that her services are not required, she is ready to leave - but before she does, he has another job for her.

Anal, First Anal, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Hanging Garden, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Blonde, Deep Throat

Karma Rx & Tia Cyrus - This Guy Works Wonders (2k)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Karma Rx & Tia Cyrus - This Guy Works Wonders (2k).mp4
    Size: 679979018 bytes (648.48 MiB), duration: 00:42:26, avg.bitrate: 2137 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2003 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Hidden Content

Karma has been praising the benefits of Jessy's massage skills. So much so that she finally convinces her friend, Tia to come along. What Tia doesn't realize is that Jessy specializes in a full body massage. Karma loves getting rubbed down, but it's the massive orgasms she's really interested in. It doesn't take long for Tia to realize what exactly's she been missing. The two decide to turn this massage session into their own private fuckfest.

Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Black Hair,Blonde,Blowjob (POV),Cheating,Couples Fantasies,Cowgirl (POV),Feet,Latina,Massage,Oil,Sex Toys,Threesome,Work Fantasies

Little Mia Evans Rides a Big Cock and Makes it Cum Inside Her

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Little Mia Evans Rides a Big Cock and Makes it Cum Inside Her.mp4
    Size: 1100518056 bytes (1.02 GiB), duration: 00:56:53, avg.bitrate: 2580 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2379 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content

Horny Mia Evans is so happy to be on Immoral Live that it's making her wet. In this hot Pov scene, Mia sucks on a big hard cock like a pro. Then she rides this guy's throbbing hard cock before takes a full messy load of cum deep into her tight pussy.

Hardcore,Cumshot,Brunette,Toys,Blowjob,Small Tits,Foot Fetish,Deepthroat,Cowgirl,Creampie,Doggystyle,Mons ter Cock,POV

Taylor Sands - Taylor gets an A

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Taylor Sands - Taylor gets an A.mp4
    Size: 493284461 bytes (470.43 MiB), duration: 00:39:31, avg.bitrate: 1664 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 155 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 1504 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content

Taylor Sands went to Cumlouder driving school because she needed to renew her driver's license. While she's taking the mandatory test she doesn't really seem to be into it and, when Juan Lucho grades it, she realizes that she didn't pass. In spite of everything, Taylor Sands is a resourceful woman and I'm pretty sure that she will think of something to go home with her brand new license...

Blonde, Natural Tits, Teen, European, Eat Pussy, Hairy Pussy, Beautiful Girl

Maria Jade - Big-Assed Maria Reamed To Anal Gaping

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Maria Jade - Big-Assed Maria Reamed To Anal Gaping.mp4
    Size: 615285641 bytes (586.78 MiB), duration: 00:47:37, avg.bitrate: 1723 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1586 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content

Spunky, fresh-faced blonde Maria Jade is ecstatic for her first backdoor pounding from director Mike Adriano. In tight jean shorts, Maria parades her thick booty for the camera, moaning when Mike tongues her bunghole. After giving a nasty, slobber-drenched blowjob, the spirited slut poses her plump rump for deep rectal reaming. Maria devours dick ass-to-mouth and swallows Mike's cum through a wildly intense buttfuck session featuring luxurious tease, anal gaping and filthy talk.

Mandy Muse - Big-Assed Mandy's Gape-Farting Sodomy

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Mandy Muse - Big-Assed Mandy's Gape-Farting Sodomy.mp4
    Size: 777595362 bytes (741.57 MiB), duration: 00:55:55, avg.bitrate: 1854 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1717 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content

Butt-blessed Mandy Muse wears a tight, figure-hugging outfit with a fully exposed backside. She flaunts and flexes her chunky rump for director Mike Adriano, crediting its recent growth to her love for snacking. (Is there any problem junk food can't solve?) After Mike rims her sphincter, the curvy cutie ties her hair back for a graphic, deep-throat blowjob. Mike slathers her bottom in lube, and Mandy hops on his hog for a hard anal ride, playfully remarking that she loves getting stretched. Intense sodomy features nasty gape-farting and slobbery, ass-to-mouth fellatio.

Tiffany Watson - Foulmouthed Blonde's Gaping Buttfuck

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Tiffany Watson - Foulmouthed Blonde's Gaping Buttfuck.mp4
    Size: 689170090 bytes (657.24 MiB), duration: 00:50:39, avg.bitrate: 1814 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1677 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content

Tiffany Watson is a trim, glamorous goddess with long legs and gorgeous blonde hair. Wearing elegant lingerie and a choker that reads, 'Bad Bitch,' she strips and shows off for director Mike Adriano. Tiffany gags and chokes while giving a decadent, slobber-soaked blowjob. She buzzes a vibrator over her cunt as Mike porks her up the ass. Through an intense anal reaming, Tiffany spews foulmouthed rhetoric, climaxes multiple times and savors ass-to-mouth flavor from Mike's raging rod. She flaunts her vastly gaping rectum and swallows multiple loads of cum!

Heather Vahn - Mother's Favor

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Heather Vahn - Mother's Favor.mp4
    Size: 2338509149 bytes (2.18 GiB), duration: 00:31:47, avg.bitrate: 9810 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 193 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 9608 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sit down baby.. How was your day?.. That's very good to hear. You know that date I went on last night? Yes, it went very well actually... Baby, you know how we do everything together, and we don't have any secrets.. No, it's silly... I probably shouldn't ask you... But, could you do Mommy a little favor?...

Blowjob, Secret, Fucking, Family, Mom, Mommas Boy, Big Tits, Brunette, MILF, Mature, POV, Cumshot

Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Mommy Works At A Strip Club

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

File: Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Mommy Works At A Strip Club.wmv
    Size: 1249651134 bytes (1.16 GiB), duration: 00:24:52, avg.bitrate: 6701 kb/s
    Audio: wmapro, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 440 kb/s (eng)
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6555 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Hidden Content

Harlo had to drop his mother off at work, only in his darkest fantasies had he even dare to imagine the events that would quickly unfold that afternoon. Mom jumped out of the car in a fluster and ran inside, it was her first day. Harlo drove around the block before noticing her phone on the passenger seat. He turned around and drove back to where he dropped her off. Harlo parked and went quietly into the back door labeled "employees only" where mom rushed off to. He was greeted inside by his Aunty Ashley, mom's super sexy sister. "So?what kind of place..uh is this, Aunty Ashley?" He asked. "It's a gentlemen's club, Harlo." She said. "You mean a strip club?!" He snapped back in shock. "Gentlemen's club." Ashley corrected him again, calmly. They talked about Harlo's studies, college girls, etc? Ashley asked, "Are you being taken care of by your mother?" He was happy, just not sexually satisfied. Mom was working a lot lately. Aunty suggested she get one of her girls to give him a lap dance, she could do that she was the Manager after all, a position that she worked hard for! She was very important. Staff was short though and all the girls were on the floor. Aunty said, "Well Aunty will give you a lap dance." She began grinding her big, voluptuous ass on him seductively. She worked her way down to her knees, pulled out his big, hard cock and started sucking. Suddenly Lux, Harlo's mother comes into the dressing room where Harlo and Aunt Ashley are. "Harlo..who the fuck?Ashley?!? HOW DARE YOU?!" She runs at her sister pushing her off of her son. The sisters get into a bit of a scuffle. "You should be a better Mother and take care of his needs!" Ashley screams at her sister as she grabs her by the back of her head and forces her to her knees before her son, "If you want to keep your job, sis, you're going to suck his cock. You're going to please your son." Lux is hesitant at first but quickly starts enjoying herself. This escalates to an all out fuck fest between the three; mother and son, nephew and aunty, aunty and sister. A hot clip with lots of POV and different positions! In the end Harlo cums all over his Mommy's sweet pussy! And Aunty lovingly cleans it off with her mouth and spits his cum in his Mothers well fucked pussy! A loving and beautiful family they all were.